Selected Talks from PBL World 2016
PBL Institutes and 21C Conferences | Recommended PBL Trainers | Best PBL Videos | Study Tours and Site Visits | PBL Handbooks and Guides | Project-Based Learning
It's a Project-Based World: BIE Executive Director Bob Lenz explains how
the world of work is becoming project-based at his Deep Dive at PBL World
PBL Talk: Aaron Brengard, principal of the K-6 Katherine Smith School, describes his school's PBL journey at PBL World 2016.
PBL Talk: Gia Truong, Envision CEO connects her life as a refugee to Envision's portfolio defense system at PBL World 2016.
PBL Talk: Megan Pacheco of New Tech Network offers guidance for creating a supportive environment in a PBL school at PBL World 2016.
PBL Talk: Ken Kay of EdLeader21 on how school leaders can tell PBL stories and build consensus on the skills graduates need at PBL World 2016.
MAKE EPIC HAPPEN! 2016 PBL Champion Stephen Ritz of Green Bronx Machine issued a call to action for Project Based Learning teachers and leaders to Make Epic Happen!
Additional PBL World 2016 Keynotes and Talks:
- Keynote: Ashanti Branch of The Ever Forward Club keynotes PBL World 2016.
- Keynote: Leona & Briana Das of Tribe Awesome keynote PBL World 2016.
- PBL Talk: Miki Tomita of the Polynesian Voyaging Society describes projects focused on caring for the earth.
- PBL Talk: Jessica Wood of EL Education emphasizes that kids can do more than they think is possible in local action projects.
- PBL Talk: Andrea Aust of KQED Science talks about Project Based Learning.